Given the persistence of the virus emergency that with the recent variants is acquiring new vigor and in order to try to prevent any situation that could jeopardize the health of residents and visitors, the Deities worship and the opening of the temple itself, we ask for full cooperation in following the provisions that are in place in all Italian temples:
– Body temperature measurement at the entrance of the structure.
– Respect for the maximum number of people in the temple hall. After receiving Deities dharshan , we kindly invite you to exit.
– Compliance with the obligation to wear the mask and the safety spacing in the temple and inside spaces.
– Respect for safety distances in prasada line (vegetarian food offered to Krishna).
– Provide a negative test in case of accommodation at temple facility.
Prasada in the interior spaces is only served to residents.
Thanks for collaboration.